- No refunds for studio rental cancellations. No exceptions.
- At our sole discretion, we may allow a payment for a cancelled studio rental to be credited toward a future rental request.
FOOD & DRINKS
- Food and drinks are allowed in Studio 6. Please just be careful and clean up any spills quickly.
- Food and drinks are not allowed in Studio A.
- Smoking is not permitted in the studio.
- No decorations of any type may be attached to walls, mirrors or any other framework without prior approval from the Studio.
- All areas utilized are the responsibility of the renting party.
- Renter assumes responsibility for returning the studio (including the bathroom) to the same condition it was in before they leave.
- The Studio is not responsible for items that may be left on the premises.
LIABILITY & DAMAGE
- Renter assumes all risk and liability for injury to any persons in the Studio, including but not limited to: Renter, instructors, students, children of students, and any visitors.
- Renter will assume full responsibility for any damage caused to any part of the studio’s facility or equipment.
- Renter agrees to pay in full for repair or replacement of any item or structure damaged by Renter and Renter’s associated guests, including but not limited to: instructors, students, children/parents of students, and any visitors.
Online classes currently available.
Regular classes resume August 10th!
Tours by appointment only. Please call to schedule.
Pay for adult classes and studio rentals here! Monthly tuition should be paid from the invoice received, not here.
You do not need a PayPal account to pay with PayPal. Just a credit or debit card.