- No refunds for same day studio rental cancellations. No exceptions.
- At our sole discretion, we may allow a payment for a cancelled studio rental to be credited toward a future rental request.
- All shoes are allowed in our Front Studio.
- No outside shoes are allowed in our Main Studio. Only ballet, jazz or lyrical-type shoes as well as socks or bare feet are allowed in the Main Studio.
FOOD & DRINKS
- Food and drinks are allowed in the Front Studio. Please be careful and clean up any spills quickly.
- Food and drinks are not allowed in the Main Studio.
- Smoking is not permitted in the studio.
- No decorations of any type may be attached to walls, mirrors or any other framework without prior approval from Studio 6a Dance Academy.
- All areas utilized are the responsibility of the renting party.
- Renter assumes responsibility for returning the studio (including the bathroom) to the same condition it was in upon arrival.
- A $25 cleaning fee will be charged for noncompliance to our housekeeping policy.
- The Studio is not responsible for items that may be left on the premises.
LIABILITY & DAMAGE
- Renter assumes all risk and liability for injury to any persons in the Studio, including but not limited to: Renter, instructors, students, children of students, and any visitors.
- Renter will assume full responsibility for any damage caused to any part of the studio’s facility or equipment.
- Renter agrees to pay in full for repair or replacement of any item or structure damaged by Renter and Renter’s associated guests, including but not limited to: instructors, students, children/parents of students, and any visitors.
- Front Studio (550 SF) – $20/hour
- Main Studio (1,200 SF) – $30/hour
Available rental times are listed by the hour in our availability calendar linked above.