- No refunds for studio rental cancellations. No exceptions.
- At our sole discretion, we may allow a payment for a cancelled studio rental to be credited toward a future rental request.
- All shoes are allowed in Studio 6.
- No outside shoes are allowed in Studio A. Only ballet, jazz or lyrical-type shoes as well as socks or bare feet are allowed in Studio A.
FOOD & DRINKS
- Food and drinks are allowed in Studio 6. Please just be careful and clean up any spills quickly.
- Food and drinks are not allowed in Studio A.
- Smoking is not permitted in the studio.
- No decorations of any type may be attached to walls, mirrors or any other framework without prior approval from the Studio.
- All areas utilized are the responsibility of the renting party.
- Renter assumes responsibility for returning the studio (including the bathroom) to the same condition it was in before they leave.
- The Studio is not responsible for items that may be left on the premises.
LIABILITY & DAMAGE
- Renter assumes all risk and liability for injury to any persons in the Studio, including but not limited to: Renter, instructors, students, children of students, and any visitors.
- Renter will assume full responsibility for any damage caused to any part of the studio’s facility or equipment.
- Renter agrees to pay in full for repair or replacement of any item or structure damaged by Renter and Renter’s associated guests, including but not limited to: instructors, students, children/parents of students, and any visitors.
Monday-Wednesday – 5:00-8:45 PM
Thursday – 4:00-8:45 PM
Friday-Sunday – Closed
Trial lessons and studio tours by appointment only. Please call to schedule.