- No refunds for studio rental cancellations. No exceptions.
- At our sole discretion, we may allow a payment for a cancelled studio rental to be credited toward a future rental request.
FOOD & DRINKS
- Food and drinks are allowed in Studio 6. Please just be careful and clean up any spills quickly.
- Food and drinks are not allowed in Studio A.
- Smoking is not permitted in the studio.
- No decorations of any type may be attached to walls, mirrors or any other framework without prior approval from the Studio.
- All areas utilized are the responsibility of the renting party.
- Renter assumes responsibility for returning the studio (including the bathroom) to the same condition it was in before they leave.
- The Studio is not responsible for items that may be left on the premises.
LIABILITY & DAMAGE
- Renter assumes all risk and liability for injury to any persons in the Studio, including but not limited to: Renter, instructors, students, children of students, and any visitors.
- Renter will assume full responsibility for any damage caused to any part of the studio’s facility or equipment.
- Renter agrees to pay in full for repair or replacement of any item or structure damaged by Renter and Renter’s associated guests, including but not limited to: instructors, students, children/parents of students, and any visitors.
Temporarily closed due to COVID-19 precautions.
Pay for adult classes and studio rentals here! Monthly tuition should be paid from the invoice received, not here.
You do not need a PayPal account to pay with PayPal. Just a credit or debit card.